# File Models
The "Web API" or more commonly known as "files" that MTGJSON.com provides varies from JSON to compressed files to SQL databases. The following documentation describes the JSON-based files and how they are served. Compressed versions of these files have the same data inside of them.
While MTGJSON.com serves a variety of files, there are only a few major file types, and variations to those types, that utilize one or more data models:
- AllPrintings: Serves all set data using the Set file model.
- AllIdentifiers: Serves all card data using the Card data model.
- AtomicCards: Serves all card data using the Card (Atomic) data model.
- [Format]: Serves variable set data using the Set file model.
- [Format]Atomic: Serves variable card data using Card (Atomic) data model.
- Other files serve specific data using data models such as the Deck, All Prices or other abstract data models.
For a full list of files, see All Files downloads page.
# File Model Index
# File Model Properties
Top-level key that holds the "Web API" data. The returned data is based on the file.
object | array(object)